Here's a tentative list of what's going on ...
- having people plant starter seeds for March/April plantings that will go in the greenhous -Bob M. is going to bring a lot of seeds, so if people don't have any ... you get 'em free!
- get people thinking what, if any, "group" (see below) they might like to throw some additional energy into, besides their individual plots
- weed the rest of the hillside
- probably begin work on a drip irrigation system (pending parts from Bob M.)
- talk about the "Maathai tree"? (awesome idea, by the way)
- composting : moving, development, monitoring
- Tanner, Grayson, Preston, Conner
- community garden (possible donations eventually)
- SEAK garden committee; Molly Jensen, Jeanette Holliday
- Becki Gillum